Production Support Analyst Zürich
Key Responsibilities - preferred skills
- Experience in Technical Production Support roles preferably within a large scale, global financial services organization.
- Experience as a member of a Production Support group in a high availability / critical environment.
- Experience in providing communications across business and technology partners at varying levels, across a medium to large scale enterprise.
- Production support experience in specific wealth management application domains is highly desired.
- Working with various interfacing teams across multiple locations and time-zones.
- Supporting multiple applications, establishing ITIL standard methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Executing effective support and process models.
- Ability to Analyse and Correct Data.
- Experience in Incident, Problem Management: Incident tracking & reporting; Problem tracking & reporting until resolution to ensure reduction
of production Incidents.
- Experience in setting up and working with Diagnostics and Analytical tools like HP Diagnostics, ITRS etc. that improves efficiency. Automated
Deployment tools like uDeploy etc.
- Experience in change and Release Management: Ensure timely Review and Sign off on all application related changes, Ensure proper deployment
within the timeline and post implementation Application Availability.
- Leading the COB test of in house applications and Vendor Applications involving multiple data centers, partners, locations and time zones.
- Experience in dealing with Vendor Application Teams: Co-ordinate with Vendor Support teams on Vendor Application issues & Version upgrades.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience in related field
- IT experience working in Hbase, Kafka, Neo4J, Akka, Spark and GemFire
- IT Support experience working in Unix, Cloud & Windows environments
- Experience supporting RDBMS DB like MongoDb, ORACLE, Sybase, MS SQL & DB2
- Supported Applications deployed in Websphere, Weblogic, IIS and Tomcat
- Familiar with Autosys and setup
- Understanding of client server architecture (clustered and non-clustered)
- Basic Networking knowledge ( Load balancers, Network Protocols)
- Working knowledge of Lookup Active Directory Protocol(LDAP) and Single Sign On concepts
- Service Now expertise
- Experience working in Multiple Application Support Model is preferred